Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Chai Tea postponed

Today I've felt horrible all day, so I will be putting the chai tea review on hold. I'm hoping I don't have the flu or anything like that. I'm thinking maybe it's just from jetlag. Today I took to reddit, more specifically the subreddit: r/tea to get some constructive criticism for this blog. I let them know that I like writing and of course drinking tea as a hobby, so why not make the two into one terrific hobby: blogging about tea. They gave me some great pointers to make my blog the most user friendly, organized and aesthetically pleasing it can be. I hope I make them proud! 

Blades of Glory is online and it has nothing to do with TV, but I find it to be one of those films that I can watch once a year or so. Any more than that and it would be too much. It has a lot of funny people in it like Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamyte) , Will Ferrell (who doesn't know who he is?), Will Arnett (Arrested Development), Jenna Fischer (The Office) and last but certainly not least, Amy Poehler. What a bummer it is that Will Arnett and Amy broke up. I love funny couples!Anyways, I'm going to sit on the couch and browse reddit while keeping one eye on Blades of Glory.

Keep drinkin! (tea, that is)

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...